[nycphp-talk] Billing/Support/Trouble Tickets

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:50:14 EDT 2004

Mark

maybe this could be turned into a project :) i know that when i finish
the code archive for NYPHP i would be willing to help out.  I also
thought of writing my own web based thing like quickbooks but i am not
that great with javascript LOL

i love how quickbooks has thier online edition but if i we could
develop something along the lines of that obviously not as feature
rich at the start i'm game ;)

--
Joseph Crawford Jr.
Codebowl Solutions