[nycphp-talk] Billing/Support/Trouble Tickets

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Wed Oct 13 10:21:44 EDT 2004

I've been wanting to write my own for quite some time now (as is the case
for this stack of personal projects toppling over my desk).

I was using QuickBooks for a while, which is very good if you don't mind the
fact that intuit hasn't updated their interface since 1990.  I do.

I tried MS Money for small business, and it's a complete waste of time.  The
interface is actually pretty nice, but their 'business' section is so weak,
you can't import or export to / from it and I'm just not a huge fan..

Otherwise, I'm still looking, both for a great all-around app (that has good
reports for tax time, recurring billing, past due reminders, good invoices,
etc - and syncing with my bank would be good as well), or at least for the
time to roll my own.

Mark