[nycphp-talk] Looking for PHP/MySQL Developers!

epaul at speakeasy.net epaul at speakeasy.net
Mon Mar 22 16:02:28 EST 2004

Hi John, I was never aware that hans had
set up a site for the education portal/cms
project. This is news to me! I know we spoke
about setting something up in the past but
nothing really came out it.

Also, unfortunately the past several months
my job situation had changed and had to work
from out of town for a while. So, that set
things back for me.

Anyway, I really want to get this project on
track and I am really looking for some people
to join and help out on this. I will speak to
hans again and see what was set up and move
forward with this.

Hans, would like to hear your comments on this!

Evan