[nycphp-talk] php extensions

inforequest sm11szw02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Jul 19 23:08:20 EDT 2004

I recall having the same problem with Earthlink back in 1996 with both
php3 and .shtml. Something about there server config.. There was nothing
we could do except call them .shtml and .php3 at that time.
(funny, I just looked at that old site and it is still online, with the
same pages.. but not on Earthlink anymore....)