[zendframework] Zend Framework free webinar tomorrow, Wed., March 9

Alan Seiden alan at alanseiden.com
Tue Mar 8 20:24:22 EST 2011

Please join me tomorrow, Wednesday, 3/9/11, at 9am PST (12 noon EST),
for my free webinar:

          From Zero to ZF: Your first Zend Framework project on IBM i

The webinar will be aimed at IBM i users, but most of it will apply to
anyone starting with ZF.

Step by step, I'll demonstrate the creation of a Zend Framework (ZF)
project, with special attention to configuring the db2 adapter so it
works well with IBM i.

Ideal for experienced PHP developers and anyone interested in ZF.

Registration (You'll need a free Zend account, so allow a minute or two
if you need to create one.)
http://www.zend.com/en/company/news/event/790_webinar-your-first-zend-framework-project-on-ibm-i

Happy PHP'ing,
Alan

Alan Seiden, PHP for IBM i Consultant and Developer
Zend Certified Engineer for Zend Framework
Strategic Business Systems, Inc.
phone: 201-327-8746 x144
blog: http://www.alanseiden.com | alan at alanseiden.com