[zendframework] tomorrow, Feb. 22, 2011: Your first ZF Project

Alan Seiden alan at alanseiden.com
Mon Feb 21 16:34:57 EST 2011

*What*: Meetup Feb. 22: Your first Zend Framework project
<http://www.meetup.com/ZendFramework-NYCmetro/events/16089362/>
Co-hosts Alan Seiden and Isaac Foster will show how to start a Zend
Framework project and how the pieces fit together. As usual, we will
also answer your ZF questions.

*When*: Tuesday, Febrary 22, 2011, 8 PM

*Where*: TGI Fridays
677 Lexington Ave (56th and Lex)
New York, NY 10022

As usual, the Zend Framework meetup will be at TGI Friday's after the
regular NY-PHP meeting (http://www.nyphp.org) <http://www.nyphp.org%29>.
NY-PHP's presentation will be "CouchDB: JSON, HTTP & MapReduce" by
Bradley Holt
<http://www.nyphp.org/PHP-Presentations/178_CouchDB-JSON-HTTP-MapReduce>
at 6:30pm at the IBM building. (If you plan to attend the 6:30 PM NY-PHP
meeting, you must register for it by clicking the green "Online" link at
http://www.nyphp.org <http://www.nyphp.org/>)

Then come to TGI Friday's at around 8 PM for networking and our Zend
Framework meetup.

RSVP (optional) to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/ZendFramework-NYCmetro/events/16089362/
<http://www.meetup.com/ZendFramework-NYCmetro/calendar/16089000/>

Hope to see you there.
Alan
--
Alan Seiden, PHP for IBM i Consultant and Developer
Zend Certified Engineer for Zend Framework
http://www.alanseiden.com | alan at alanseiden.com