[nycphp-talk] Dynamically Add Links to Text

Michael Southwell michael.southwell at nyphp.com
Thu Aug 27 16:10:07 EDT 2009

Glenn Powell wrote:
> Ah. New article titles are based on phrases from pre-existing content.

I'll bet you could pre-create most of the links every time you write an
article. I mention Valley Forge, I think "there should be an article on
that some day", and so I create the link right then. When the article is
displayed, you check to see whether the target exists; if it does, you
display the link; if it doesn't, you display the text without the link.
That could at least make things easier in the future (maybe).