[nycphp-talk] Advice on setting for testing server

lists at nopersonal.info lists at nopersonal.info
Wed Aug 26 15:36:03 EDT 2009

Eddie Drapkin wrote:
> I maintain a wiki that other people have to use, so I use MediaWiki,
> because it's pretty unlikely that there's anyone I'm likely to work
> with that is unfamiliar with the layout and features it offers,
> because of wikipedia's prevalance.  It's relatively easy to install
> and hack at, so I'd recommend it.

Yeah, that's one of the ones I installed before, but since it's just me
working on the web design & webdev projects, it seemed like overkill.
Thanks for taking the time to respond though.

Yesterday I found a knowledge base script <http://68kb.com/> that I
think might work for me, so I'm going to install it and try it out for a
week or two.

Bev