[nycphp-talk] [ot] Managed Hosting for PHP App.

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Thu Mar 8 07:17:26 EST 2007

I use pair networks and like them a lot.  Not sure whether they are/not
super competitive on price; very impressed with their service.  If you're a
FreeBSD guru (I'm not), then you probably don't want to pay for "service"
you don't need.  Here's a link to their pricing so you can compare
apples-to-apples: http://www.pair.com/services/dedicated/

--
Mark

--------------------------