[nycphp-talk] IDE help switching from Windows to MAC

Tim Lieberman tim_lists at o2group.com
Mon Jan 29 18:39:33 EST 2007

entropy.ch - lots of nice apache/php pre-built binaries in handy
MacOS-friendly installers.

Other than that, I do very little development directly on my mac, so
I don't have much to suggest in the way of editors, etc.  Aquamacs is
a decent emacs environment, but it tends to spawn too many windows
(i'm sure I could fix that, but my development environment really
lives on a fedora box, and my tools are bash, emacs, mysql, and gnu
screen)