[nycphp-talk] advise needed

Brian Dailey support at dailytechnology.net
Mon Jan 29 10:03:39 EST 2007

Harita,

If you have no PHP experience and you're looking for someone to actually
write this project for you, I suggest you hire a freelancer. You may
find one on this list, or you can place an ad in Craigslist to find
someone that is willing to write the code for you.

A freelancer would be able to meet with you, determine your
specifications, and give you an idea of how much a project like this
would cost.

Otherwise, such a general question is hardly answerable within the scope
of this list. If you have a more specific question, we may be able to
assist you more.

- Brian D.