[nycphp-talk] Tabbed Terminal

Brian Dailey support at dailytechnology.net
Sat Jan 27 20:24:42 EST 2007

You got my hopes up with this one, Jon, but I was sad to see that
"Terminator" requires a bulky install of cygwin and ruby (on Windows).

I'm constantly jumping between Windows and Ubuntu. Gnome has a great
tabbed terminal, but I have yet to find a good one for Windows. If any
of you run across a great lightweight tabbed terminal for Windows,
please let me know.

- Brian