[nycphp-talk] It's 2007, and we haven't talked about Shopping Carts since last year

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Tue Jan 16 08:54:20 EST 2007

Probably because the future is in hosted third party web services
that do all the work for you? ;-)

If you look at things like Shopify and Blinksale API it's obvious
that they offer 2 well defined things:

1. Extremely easy to understand setups for beginners
2. Extremely easy to understand APIs for advanced developers

So the better question would be .. why reinvent the wheel again? ..

But does anyone know what ever happened to the OSCommerce
development?  Someone should take it over and "Cake" it :-)

- Jon