[nycphp-talk] Shortcut key for a web form.

P Yurt pyurt at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 20:44:11 EST 2007

I would like to make a shortcut key for an existing form.

How can I map a "shortcut key" to a button?  I.E. I would like
to be able to
press "ALT-S" or "ALT ENTER" and have my "SEND" button actions
occur...

Is this a JS thing or is there some other easy way to do this?

If it is a JS thing is there a lightweight JS toolkit or script
you can
recommend for the job?

Explore the Evolving Web
www.2.0websites.com