[nycphp-talk] auto generate select tag in html

selyah selyah1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 16:12:50 EST 2007

thanks for the link

Cliff Hirsch <cliff at pinestream.com> wrote:Re: [nycphp-talk] auto generate select tag in html     You can write a simple function yourself or use this: http://pear.php.net/package/HTML_Select

 Cliff

 On 2/27/07 3:59 PM, "selyah" <selyah1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hello all:
 i am designing a form in php and it combines HTML, I have not program in HTML in a while and need a refresher, but i am hoping that someone can help me with this simple issue.
 in other words as the options get created from a form in php, another form  where the select tag is located will have the new items.

NYPHPCon 2006 Presentations Online
http://www.nyphpcon.com

Show Your Participation in New York PHP

          IAN HAYLES , B,S, A.S