[nycphp-talk] Zend Framework

Phillip B. Roberts philliproberts at developersshack.com
Mon Feb 5 08:09:16 EST 2007

I am building my first application in ZFW, I had previously tried
working with Cake, Symphony and web.framework but found all of them
restrictive. I am loving the ZFW and have found that the source is
probably the best documentation. I will be excited to see 1.0. I will be
in Boston at the end of the month to see Matthew Weier O'Phinney, a ZFW
Developer speak about the framework. Should be interesting!

I was mainly just trying to guage how many other people are using it, I
haven't found any great places to ask questions about ZFW yet, has
anyone else?

--
Phillip B. Roberts <philliproberts at developersshack.com>
Roberts Companies