[nycphp-talk] PEAR HTML_Table

John Corry lists at neoncowboy.com
Fri Sep 10 19:28:45 EDT 2004

Can anyone help me with this? I'm struggling through another PEAR package's
documentation and can't find what I need.

The Table package looks like it will do what I need to do, but I can't find
an example of quite what I'm looking for.

I have an array of thumbnail images.

I want to build a table 3 columns and however many rows are required.

The reason I am even using PEAR at all is for the autofill capability...I
was having a hard time figuring out how to deal with a last row that can
have from 1 to 3 cells.

All the examples I can find show building the table from a multidimensional
array...is there a way to just specify number of cols, an array of data and
get back a table?

Thanks,
John