[nycphp-talk] Re: Downloading a CSV file

Faber Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Tue Sep 7 23:35:45 EDT 2004

On 07/09/04 23:03 -0400, Jon Baer wrote:
> You could adjust her MIME options to allow her to open/run the file
> automatically instead of File-Save,

No can do.  The idea is to have anyone b able to do this without mucking
with their system (a personal challenge of mine :-)

> Personally Ive found cron'ing mysql jobs w/ XML to be a pretty nice way
> of having the data around for multiple uses and using XSL (albeit not an
> expert but finding it pretty handy once you figure the cryptic
> templating out) :-)

Well, cron'ing this wouldn't work all that well.  I've yet to grok XSL,
but it's on my todo list!

--

Regards,

Faber

Linux New Jersey: Open Source Solutions for New Jersey
http://www.linuxnj.com