[nycphp-talk] semi-[OT]: Zend flickering like mad on Windows

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Tue Sep 7 16:12:24 EDT 2004

I can't shake anything out of the knowledge base over at Zend, has anyone
encountered heavy (slow, frequent) flickering in Zend Studio 3.0? Does it
help at all to turn off syntax checking or update java or some other strange
noise? I realize the simple (smartassed ;) ) answer is "Well duh, you're
using a Java app on W2K, dingus" but hey that's what I'm using.

I'll take any salient tips on making Zend stop attempting to give me a
seizure.

...of course maybe having a seizure would get me some work-comp time...

Thanks (in advance),
Chris Bielanski
Web Programmer,
International Trademark Association,