[nycphp-talk] Marginally OT: dedicated hosting

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Fri Oct 15 16:41:58 EDT 2004

I've been very happy with 1and1.com's dedicated hosting. My servers are
each under $100/month (most are $50). If you want them to back your data
up for you it's an extra fee I believe. Myself, I'd rather backup my own
data so that I can verify it better. I think they send me printed
invoices although I don't actually open them as I just look at the email
invoices I get. Their tech support has been pretty good overall. Usually
I get to talk to a real person within 2-10 minutes and they actually
seem knowledgable and not just wanks. I could comfortably recommend them
for dedicated hosting.

--
Michael <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org