[nycphp-talk] [OT] - Liquid Cooled System Or Dual?

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 12:50:15 EDT 2004

guys i need your opinions.

i have been looking at the koolance liquid cooled cases and i need to
know if they are actually worth it.  I mean i leave my system on 24/7
and try to only shut it off when i desperately need to. (we dont pay
the electic bill LOL).  This system will be my workstation where i
will do all of my PHP work etc.. and will be heavilly used.

Would you guys suggest spending the money on the koolance liquid
cooled case or rather a dual processor setup chock full of ram?

here is what i have priced out
http://www.codebowl.com/computer-specs.txt
--
Joseph Crawford Jr.