[nycphp-talk] Multi-Inheritance in PHP 5

csnyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 14:41:22 EDT 2004

Correct me if I'm wrong (as you will!), but Interface definitions
can't contain code. You're specifying method names, but not actually
defining those methods.

So how can you inherit from them?

As far as I'm concerned, Interfaces are a pre-production tool for
large or distributed projects. A lead developer writes the Interface
definitions, then directs the coders to write Classes that implement
those Interfaces.

I don't see the utility for smaller or single developer projects,
unless there is a code repository (!!!) somewhere that has a
collection of extremely-well-written standard interfaces.