[nycphp-talk] Determining client speed w/ php ...

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Wed Mar 31 08:21:35 EST 2004

I haven't tried this, but it seems like it could work... If you're at all
proficient with flash, you could probably take a preloader script (basically
loads a file and reports the bytes_loaded / bytes_total), load a file with
flash and have the flash movie report the download speed to your script.

Mark