[nycphp-talk] regexp: feeling stupid

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Wed Mar 17 15:49:15 EST 2004

Now I have to steer this in a different direction.

The change in pattern works fine on my PowerBook (I have virtual
domains set up on my account, so it behaves through the browser just
as it would live).

However, it doesn't work on the remote machine...the change doesn't
happen.  The remote server is a Linux shared server environment which
I am familiar with, and normally I don't have these kinds of gotchas
(I have like 9 domains hosted there).

Does anyone have any insight as to what could be the difference
between my local setup and the remote one, with respect to the
preg_replace_callback() function?

Both machines are above 4.3, so the function certainly ought to be
available, and would be throwing an error if it weren't.

?? confused.

Marc