[nycphp-talk] using $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']

Allen Shaw ashaw at iifwp.org
Fri Mar 5 17:44:48 EST 2004

I'm interested to hear about this also.  I've notice that on some sites,
when a logged-in user chooses to log-out he can't back-button and get the
most recent page, but he can back-button back to the page where he logged
in, hit reload, and he's in.  On some other sites, though, I have not been
able to recreate this behavior (hotmail is an example).  This seems much
more secure.