[nycphp-talk] New PHundamentals Article - Error Handling

Joe Crawford jcrawford at codebowl.com
Mon Jul 19 21:55:21 EDT 2004

color_code.php redirects to the main page

as for copying safari to word, i was looking for a way to spider and
save the books in html docs so that i could have them for later viewing,
but i had been unable to figure out how to do that ;(

none of the website programs like teleport pro worked.

Joe Crawford Jr.