[nycphp-talk] PHP Scales, Our Chris Shiflett gets /.'d

Joel De Gan joel at tagword.com
Sat Jul 3 12:25:49 EDT 2004

Java "duuudes" on slashdot pounce all over anything PHP..
Any PHP article on there will have 300 of them mention how Java is
better because of "x" etc..
This one I imagine will have the extra dose of it because he is talking
of moving away from java..
Heh..
Anyway, maybe we should descend en-masse and defend php?
-joel

--
joeldg - developer, Intercosmos media group.
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net