[nycphp-talk] [Fwd: [nylug-talk] Disturbing news]

bpang at bpang.com bpang at bpang.com
Thu Jan 22 16:15:50 EST 2004

As I'm sure I've expressed before, I've been using linux as my primary
desktop for a couple of years and would say I'm 95% satisfied with it.

It's true that the "Office" functions are somewhat lacking and/or
problematic, so I do keep a W2k machine here that I connect to with VNC
(no extra monitors).

One of the stranger problems I end up having is that Mozilla works better
than IE, so when I'm doing "tricky" front-end stuff, I have to
modify/rewrite code to support the ailing browser.