[nycphp-talk] PHPAds New

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Apr 7 10:30:26 EDT 2004

> Although the last build (2.0) was Sept 2003 doesn't mean that the software
> itself is bad. Just development has stalled.

I never said it was bad, I actually just discovered it after googling around
and thought it was a new package, searched the archive list here and didnt
see too much about it ... Im about to give it a try ...

The only last question remaining is if this should go on its own box but
people have said overhead was pretty low so far ... thanks for the
optimization tips ...

- Jon