[nycphp-talk] Shot in the dark: anyone here know JSP really well?

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Sep 24 11:43:29 EDT 2003

Hi Phil:

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 11:19:21AM -0400, Phil Powell wrote:

> I'm having trouble with using BSF-generated tags in JSP, and I can't
> find anyone that knows what BSF is.  Can someone here may help?

In the future, please 1) stick to PHP, 2) make a concerted attempt to
find an answer on your own (see below) and 3) provide a pointed question
that demonstrates what you're trying to do and what you've tried.

Go to one or both of the following:
http://www.google.com/
http://groups.google.com/

Enter the search terms: "bsf generated tags jsp"

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/