[nycphp-talk] FUNDAMENTALS column announcement

Michael Southwell southwell at dneba.com
Wed Sep 3 14:33:46 EDT 2003

After a series of discussions among Hans, Jeff Siegel, and Mike Southwell,
we are beginning a Fundamentals thread on the Talk list.  The purpose of
the thread is to provide a way for the highly experienced among you to help
out those who are less experienced by offering your insights into best
practices.  The format will be as follows:
         a) We will pose a problem or issue (sometimes with a possible
solution or two).
         b) The subject line of the posting will be "Fundamentals: <Name of
problem>".
         c) After some discussion on the list, the whole thread will be
collected and
turned into a brief article that will then be posted on the website.

Your participation will help to make this a success.

DNEBA Enterprises
81 South Road
Bloomingdale, NJ 07403-1419
973/492-7873 (voice and fax)