[nycphp-talk] Native PHP functions in MySQL?

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Fri Dec 26 14:05:43 EST 2003

Chris Snyder writes:

"...it would be a great idea to take a shot at the Partial Order
  approach spelled out by Tropashko, using myphp to do the math."

I am not so certain a PHP function will bring more to the table than
a udf written in C. I hesitate to say anything because unlike you
("... wrap[ing] my head around the Nested Set approach...")
I am rapping my head against the nested set model.

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com