[nycphp-talk] I need help

Keith J Richardson Keith.Richardson at thompsonhealth.com
Wed Dec 17 09:32:15 EST 2003

I looked through the image functions, and dont see anything that you would do what you want. But there are some things.

What I would do - is calculate the path of the text along the arc, and how long each of the characters are. Then you would get the bottom-left coordinates of each image, and the rotation angle.

I would then load a separate image script, that would load the image of just that character, and then rotate it, and stick it in on the arc where you want it.

It sounds like a lot of math, but it is :P Maybe someone made/will make a function to do this :P