[nycphp-talk] Dynamic Forms

Ophir Prusak lists at prusak.com
Tue Dec 16 17:58:44 EST 2003

Hi All,

I just found out that a project we're working on needs to support user customizable fields.

In other words, lets say we have a User form where we store user data.
The system has built in mandatory fields like:
Username (text)
First name (text)
Last name (text)
Birthdate (date)
Country (pulldown)

We need to give the system admin a web interface to add their own fields so they could add their own fields like:
division (pulldown)
boss's name (text)
married (checkbox)
etc.

Has anyone here already implemented something like this ?
Is there a "simple" solution to this ?
Anyone know of any packages that do this ?

I looked at a couple of open source survey packages which have this type of functionality, but ideally I'd like to find something simpler.

Thanx
Ophir