[nycphp-talk] What UserLogin/Auth mechanism do you use ?

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Thu Dec 11 21:45:21 EST 2003

I'm actaully also interested as I'm in the process of rebuilding my login
class to fit a larger scheme of control and some better security options.
I'd originally learned a lot about php authentication through sites as well
as PAT's patUser class
(http://www.php-tools.de/site.php?file=patUser/overview.xml), which is one
of the better one's I've personally read over.

Mark