[nycphp-talk] Help with mysql select within a select query

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Tue Dec 2 13:01:56 EST 2003

> mysql doesn't support subselects. try using another type of query...

I was under the impression that you could in the where clause, although I'm
not sure if you can use it with an 'in' statement.  I know you can't use it
in the SELECT part of a statement (as a field), though.

In the manual
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Subqueries.html

And a tutorial
http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/MySQL/MySQL_Subqueries

mysql doesn't support subselects. try using another type of query...

you can check in google, there is plenty of info.

Henry