Setting up PHP5 under Windows

Stefan Antonowicz stefan at gadhra.com
Wed Apr 30 20:31:00 EDT 2003

Hey all,

I've got some real rough instructions for setting up PHP 5 for testing on Windows (eek!) at:
http://www.vespatech.com/papers/php5.php

I'm coming from a Linux-y background regarding AMP, so I'm not sure if I got all (any?) of the details right on the installation; I could use any feedback ya'll might have.  I'm not rolling this to anyone special, but I don't want some poor sap googling to this page and being lead into the mouth of catastrophe.

Also, please excuse the design.  I'll come back to it when I'm done with content.

+gadhra+ (Stefan)