[nycphp-talk] php4 mod garbled?

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 15:50:31 EDT 2002

Not 100% on the configuration you have, but make sure you are compiling
correlating versions, ie, make sure that you aren't compiling php into
Apache staticly, then trying to load the DSO.  Also, make sure the
source you compile the PHP against as a DSO, is the same version you
are loading it into.

And remember, unless PHP is a DSO, Apache will need to be recompiled!

HTH,

Hans Z.