[nycphp-talk] XMLRPC and Linig for your birdcage

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 17:39:35 EDT 2002

I've considered SOAP as well, and although I'm not set in my ways yet,
XMLRPC seems a little less bloated.  However, that bloat may be worth
it depending on the XMLRPC implementation.  Also something I need to
consider will be encryption (ssh through either one of these is
probably a wet dream, no? - I would like to avoid SSL)

Hans Z.